Save on Career Education through Lorman Education
Our readers are offered a discount on Lorman seminars and courses. Check out their business, management and legal offers at this link to qualify for our discounts. They also offer green business training opportunities. Please visit http://www.lorman.com/training/CaliforniaGreenSolutions for a complete listing of courses. Register online or call Lorman at 866-352-9539.
Working Together Through The Consultants Consortium
CONULTANTS CONSORTIUM PROGRAM
Step by Step Build your Green Consulting Business.
This is how to get started.
STEP ONE: Consultant’s Profile
STEP TWO: Solution Article(s)
STEP THREE: Anecdotes and Quotes
STEP FOUR: Link
Link to the Consultants Consortium directory to cooperatively build the network.
Make your presence known. This biz dev program supports green and sustainable consultant growth in an organic, collaborative "ecosystem."
Complete Consultants Consortium Program Description
Would you like to join this growing community focused on solutions?
Learn about the Consortium in our free teleconference. Call our organizers, or register online for the next teleconference.
Sample Listing of Green Consultants Invited to Participate
- Alternative Green Energy Sources
- Compliance Assistance for local, state and federal requirements
- Converting Fleets to alternative fuels
- Corporate pubic transportation and ride sharing programs
- Energy Conservation
- Green Cleaning
- Green Marketing, Advertising and PR
- Green Purchasing
- Green Building Certification – LEED, etc.
- Government Relations
- Habitat and Land Restoration
- Internal Training and Executive Briefings
- Measure "carbon footprint" and ways to reduce emissions
- Public Relations, Education and Outreach
- Partnership development
- Rebate and Sponsorship programs
- Stakeholder Presentations and Training
- Vetting Vendors for equipment or services
- Waste reduction and recycling
Edited by Carolyn Allen, owner/editor of California Green Solutions