Save on Career Education through Lorman Education
Our readers are offered a discount on Lorman seminars and courses. Check out their business, management and legal offers at this link to qualify for our discounts. They also offer green business training opportunities. Please visit http://www.lorman.com/training/CaliforniaGreenSolutions for a complete listing of courses. Register online or call Lorman at 866-352-9539.
Green and Clean Tech Predictions for 2010 and Beyond
Clean Tech Job Hubs
Follow the money! Jobs and careers for your future are often built on emerging business sectors and business strategies that re-engineer old line companies. Green, clean, lean and high efficiency are the focus of many trend predictions for the foreseeable future.
Energy and Clean Tech Technologies for 2010 and Beyond
Energy Business Daily lists the following technologies as their predictions for the next decade's investment and growth stars:
- Clean energy investments are growing
- Developed and emerging nations will compete to create green economies
- Hybrid and electric cars will continue to prolifrate
- Cities and nations will be encouraged to create "smart mobility" for city-wide, state-wide and nation-wide magneto rail and monorail systems.
- Water cleaning and conserving technologies will explode as clean water supplies continue to be squeezed.
- Lithium will be the "new oil".
- Intelligent, clean technology (ICT) software and systems development will supplant solar power as the most invested in green tecnology.
- Marketing for green tech companies will foster hot competition.
- Aqua-farming will attract heavy private investment.
- Clean energy from waste materials will attract heavy private investment.
- Geothermal energy will attract heavy private investment.
Their political opinions are heavily "conservative"...but their identification of rising green economy players is intriguing.
Read more at energybusinessdaily.com
Edited by Carolyn Allen