Save on Career Education through Lorman Education
Our readers are offered a discount on Lorman seminars and courses. Check out their business, management and legal offers at this link to qualify for our discounts. They also offer green business training opportunities. Please visit http://www.lorman.com/training/CaliforniaGreenSolutions for a complete listing of courses. Register online or call Lorman at 866-352-9539.
How to Commercialize Your Green(er) Tech Products
The 2010 EngEx engineering conference will provide practical solutions for product development to meet energy efficiency and renewable energy funding criteria. THE Must attend event for innovators in the green tech marketplace.
How to Work with Utility Companies to Commercialize Your Products
The Technology Resource Incubator Outreach Program (TRIO), is a statewide program designed to nurture new innovative technologies from universities and investor firms through symposiums, training, and support services. Program participants are provided with a roadmap to help them understand the utility environment and are given the tools necessary to develop cost effective energy efficiency and IDSM technologies or programs. By doing so, the program will speed up the availability of new innovative technologies and products.
EngEx, a San Diego conference taking place xxxxx, is providing an overview of The TRIO program is designed specifically to help participants gain the necessary perspective and receive the tools needed to work with the California Investor Owned Utilities (IOU’s) such as:
- Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E)
- San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E)
- the Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas).
California Green Solutions readers can enter a drawing to WIN EngEx PASSES ... and more!
Send an email to Carolyn@CaliforniaGreenSolutions.com telling us about your BEST GREEN SOLUTION... to be entered into a drawing for the EngEx prizes!
ONE FREE 10x10 exhibit booth each to
- THREE (3) of our GREENLINES NEWSLETTER subscribers as well as
- THREE (3) FREE registrations (1 full conference and 2 exhibit hall)
The challenges that face us are interconnected and synergistic, EngEx is the only 2010 conference event that brings multidisciplinary, synergistic entities, institutions and associations together to transform WHAT IF into NOW POSSIBLE!
SAVE over $100 on registration fees until June 15th!
The overview will give participants the necessary information for:
- How to do business with utilities
- Utility transparency for entrepreneurs
- Outreach to entrepreneurs, universities and investors through subject matter expertise, along with incentives and rebates programs
- Shortening the commercial process for cost-effective energy efficiency technology
The EngEx 2010 conference & exhibition is creating business opportunities by uniting 39 fields of engineering for collaboration, integration and providing a platform to exhibit innovation.
The EngEx focus is:
EngEx Creates Business Opportunities through:
- Technology Innovation Showcase
- Grants, Loans & Venture Capital Funding
- Federal / State Govt. Contracts
- Exports of Technology & Services
- International Project Procurement
- Research Collaboration & Recognition
EngEx has participation from 9 federal government agencies. Participants can choose from nearly 50 workshops that help in creating business opportunities for the private sector.
Early-bird discounted registration ends June 15th.
We have arranged for California Green Solutions readers to receive a discount on booths and attendance at the EngEx Expo and Conference. Use our Link to learn more about this special.
Edited by Carolyn Allen