Save on Career Education through Lorman Education
Our readers are offered a discount on Lorman seminars and courses. Check out their business, management and legal offers at this link to qualify for our discounts. They also offer green business training opportunities. Please visit http://www.lorman.com/training/CaliforniaGreenSolutions for a complete listing of courses. Register online or call Lorman at 866-352-9539.
Benefits of Green and Sustainable Strategies
Call us with your news, stories, referrals and business outreach needs. We're here to tell California about you. 310-827-2510.
Green and sustainable business practices are a growing advantage for California companies.
Green strategies improve operations, create new profit streams, and improve product design for the following benefits:
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve energy and resource efficiency
- Attract positive media attention
- Enhance image in the increasingly values-driven marketplace
- Strengthen employee morale and productivity
- Embed environmental performance as a core business strategy
- Attract and retain talented job candidates
- Build respect among key stakeholders
- Build a positive brand
Many "green solutions" are no-cost or low-cost. Some require only a few weeks or months for payback. Others take a few years to pay back the capital investment. The range of strategies are broad...and growing as innovation blossoms in the green infrastructure.
The strategy we contribute to greening California businesses include
- Internet-based news about California business solutions
- Direct links to suppliers of green products and services
- Advertising opportunities supported with quality green editorial
- Solution seminars that are LOCAL, COST-EFFECTIVE and SOLUTIONS BASED.
- Exhibit opportunities at these local solution-seminars
- Educational panel discussions, feature articles and news releases
- Growing information platforms to support your California business strategies to green our communities...and our bottomline.
You're busy...and we help you find solutions faster. Easier. And greener.
Call us to support this news and information platform for California business sustainability with your news, stories, referrals and business outreach.
Edited by Carolyn Allen